Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aladdin

Just a suggestion !!

6 posts in this topic

Hello there , i have a suggestion for this server i see a big diference on top players is a little to much exp for the vip donors , they get full gear exp ring panda vip many things its enouf to get just 1 or 2 things for exp , the server has no farmec if is not compete to castle siege or top , for the new players its very hard to have a chance with donors !! 

And another thing if u can extend the top list from 10 to 50 ...

The server looks good i apreciate your work so this are my suggestion !! 

Thanks and regards !!

There are only two players that took the lead in the top and that is because they're online 24/7 ever since the server started and always farming in full parties and in high level maps such as vulcanus and others. Everyone else is within the 2-4 resets range. Once you get some resets it becomes easier for next ones to follow, that's the main reason you get to reset easier after reaching 5-6 resets for example and it's only normal for this to happen at first. All seals and exp pets have reduced by a lot in here, besides you can get seals freely just by staying online and the rest of experience buffs by voting every 12 hours. Imo, this is by far the best balance you an get between regular and premium users so it all comes down to how much time you have to play the game and how good of a player you are.

Sorry for the double post the edit option dosent work , now i see it works :( delete the posts sry again

Edited by Aladdin

I notice that there are fewer online players from day to day, the server is at the beginning of the road, I suggest that on the weekend be bigger xp for new players coming on the server !!

Edited by Aladdin

Sorry for the language i was on my phone and i post it but i don`t know why dont translate it in eng !

Delete this post , and u can close the topic thanks !

Edited by Aladdin

Please avoid at all cost double posting or in this case triple posting. There is an edit button that you may use everytime you want to add something to your post and kindly stick to english language so we won't have to translate your posts so we can understand what you're saying.