Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Aladdin

Hy bad language on post !

4 posts in this topic

Call others players is HACK again and again without any reason ?
You can think we use hack or somethings to kill golden mobs and you can report to admins/ GMs , but if you call us is hack on /post many times , you dont respect us first and we do not need to respect you.

Hahahaha , again and again when it was that it was just once and what it is something wrong if we all the rest of player are susspicious about 2-3 players ?

What is the problem ? i don`t call anybody idiot or something i just say maybe some players use hacks to kill the bosses if they are not so strong ....

You're accusing someone of hacking with no evidences or a solid reason to backup your claims, tell them to "stfu" (F word included here) and then act as the sensitive guy reporting back for the word "idiot". http://bit.ly/2wUzX5J What exactly you do expect to get back with that attitude? "Nice server=)))" indeed, if you're not as good at playing the game then don't call others hackers or tell them to shut up in a rude way because killing bosses straight from low resets is totally doable if you're playing as a team and know your game especially since MU has been designed for no resets. If you have something to report you do it properly and by contacting a GM not by launching direct accusations on /post, besides full captured conversation is required when reporting an inadequate behaviour. Anyhow, this particular report is not worthy of a chat ban, I suggest you two solve this in-game and get along with each other.